Monday, November 14, 2011

Madam's Monday- Judithe Clergoe


"Hello! My name is Judithe Clergoe and I have 40 years. I want to thank the Lord because I have life. Thank you, God, because you give me four kids. I am going to share a little of my life with you.
I found a boy I liked when I was young. We lived in the country in Haiti and he asked my parents if he could marry me but they said no because they did not want us to marry. I do not know why. We moved into a house and we had 4 kids. When the kids came, he and I did not live together. I left him because he was not nice to me. I left the kids with him because I had too much problem with him. After that I came to live in Port au Prince, Haiti. When I came to Port au Prince, I was very very sick. I had asthma. Before this time, I did not know Jesus. I prayed to Him and was baptized. Now I love Him. After that I had no more asthma. I prayed for a job.
When I came to the church, my pastor told us a lady at OLTCH needed people to come work. I came to work for Momma Greg (Jasmine) and I have been here for 3 years. 
Now my 4 children live in my sister's house in Port au Prince. They do not live with their dad. Their dad does not want to help anymore, so I work and take care of the kids. 
At OLTCH, I am now a supervisor because I have been here a long. I love my work here. I love everyone here.
Now, I want to thank God for giving me life, my four children and work at OLTCH. I want Him to help me with my patience. Please pray for me so the Lord can continue to change me and I can continue helping my children. Pray for God to help me take care of my kids so they can go to school. Please pray for me to have a house.
Thank you for reading.
Thank you, Laura, for doing this.
I love you, Momma Greg and Poppy Greg.
Thank you, God."








No comments:

Post a Comment